Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Chosen Podcast Episode One

Man I got a lot of stuff going on! This is the first episode of my brand new podcast, The Chosen Podcast, with my boy from Brock University and Edmonton Lawrence Dushenski. We talk about the Oilers, some other NHL story lines and even give you a few interesting life stories. Also be forewarned I have been sick, so my voice is not usually as sexy/nasal as it will sound in this podcast.

ENJOY!




So how was it? Please leave comments, don't be kind about them.

2 comments:

  1. Very entertaining made me laugh as you took a trip down memory lane talking about certain trades and drafts. I might not agree with all the analysis but can't question the passion. Keep up the good work looking forward to next weeks edition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need a better microphone. But otherwise very entertaining

    ReplyDelete